Cosmetic Dentistry Provides Whiter and Brighter Smiles

Invisible brace

Most of us visit our dentists for things like cleanings, check ups and, when necessary, having cavities filled. More extensive dental procedures include root canals and tooth extractions. When a tooth has been damaged to the point that it needs to be removed, dental implants are often used to replace the missing tooth.

Dental implants are rapidly becoming an alternative to dentures, and have an impressive success rate of 98 percent. The earliest dental implant on record was creeated over 1,350 years ago when shell pieces were hammered into the mouth of a Mayan woman as to replace her teeth. They have come a long way since then, and today dental implants are the only type of cosmetic dental work that allow for a natural tooth like type of experience.

Cosmetic dental procedures are procedures that improve the appearance of the tooth or gums, but does not repair a medical issue or ccondition. Cosmetic dental procedures include dental implants, whitening treatments and tooth veneers costs of the various procedures vary. Cosmetic dentistry costs can range widely depending on the location, and the type of procedures being done. For example, tooth veneers cost more than a simple whitening treatment.

More like this: bonaventuredental.com

Comments

Frank Meyer 20-10-2013, 08:53

My cousin is a cosmetic dentist, and he tells me how much he loves his work. He says that he can help people smile, and that is one of the most rewarding things that he can think of.

Kloe Bryant 10-03-2014, 22:05

I tried one of those whitening toothpastes, and it seems like it worked a little, but I think I might call my dentist and ask about the kinds of whitening treatments they can do there.

Earl Robbins 10-04-2014, 14:46