Hair hair hair. The United States in particular is completely obsessed with hair. Where it should be, where it shouldn’t be, and judgement ensues if your hair is in the wrong places. Hair removal services for the body as well as hair products for styling the hair on top of your head are a huge concern for most people. As such, hair salons in Virginia are going to be a good bet for making sure that you look great according to social norms.
Going to a hair salon Alrington will help your hair to really look its best. The more often you go to hair salons in Virginia or anywhere, the better your hair will keep its shape and will look more groomed. However, the more you go to a salon arlington, the more money you will spend.
But then, Americans do spend a lot of money on their images and whatever the obsessions are that we have with our appearances. And one big obsession that will probably never go away is hair, since it’s been that way for a pretty long time, so we will just keep going to hair salons in virginia. Here are some interesting facts about hair and people’s obsession with it.
1. The Guinness Book of World Records contains a record for the tallest mohawk at 3 feet and 8.5 inches tall. It is held by Kazuhiro Watanabe, a Japanese fashion designer.
2. In the Victorian Era came a men’s hair care product that was very popular called macassar oil. The only problem was that it was so greasy it tended to leave stains on the upholstery, especially on chairs. Because of this it became stylish to put an antimacassar, or a small doily, draped over the back of the chair.
3. When the 70s rolled around, gimmicky shampoos were very popular. Of these, there was one called “Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific” and one which contained a third real beer called “Body on Tap”.
4. On average there are 100,000 separate hairs in the scalp across all hair colors. The most are on a blond’s head at 120,000, brunettes fall in the middle at 100,000 or so, and red heads claim the fewest at only 80,000.
5. There was a doctor in the 16th century that you could regrow lost hair if you apply a mixture of odd ingredients including olive oil, saffron, cumin, boiled slugs, and soap to the scalp.
A hair salon Virginia is normally where you go to get your hair sorted out. And people in the US are known for spending a lot of money on their images, so splurging on going to hair salons arlington va wouldn’t been too much of a stretch!